Thursday, February 4, 2010

Car Radiator Size Calculator Car Radiator Got Dented.. Help, And Price Estimates Possibly On Small Damage?

Car radiator got dented.. help, and price estimates possibly on small damage? - car radiator size calculator

Tonight I drove my car was very hectic .. I am in a small branch in the road, barely, because of the passing cars to see .. I met him .. Damage to a major processor, was a very good size .. Branch somehow not obvious damage to the outside of my car and went straight to cause a small hole in my radiator.

I drove 3 minutes, I thought things were going well until I show the temperature of my script, which have seen from the center of H ever, once found a place to store almost H. And if I did, I saw the lights flashing on oil and the car off a strange noise or only slightly shaken. I watched how the car was warm and it's really not so hot. But let caution and take the car back to the house .. Waiting for a towing company.

But I often wonder, can the sum of $ $ a small cut on my shelf, up the radiator? I am not the richest man in the world, and I am very worried.

5 comments:

quietman... said...

The first thing to be done, but the radiator cap (cold open) and check for visible coolant.
If it is visible at the top of the neck of the radiator, then yes, just a tooth. "
However, if you do not see the coolant and the industry has created more than one tooth.
Take your time to the conclusion that the heater could not reach a fairly large branch with sufficient effect can (unlikely but possible to get) to the lower radiator hose from the outlet at the bottom of the radiator on.
Another possibility is that the branch broke the flush valve ""
(used) for drainage.
What is unusual is that they too see no signs of leaks. My best guess is that the damage is substantial enough to cause a catastrophe (ie immediate) loss of most if not all refrigerants not before, so nothing for you to see the field. This is the only answer to the match, which will describe you, not the temperature gauge suddenly decide to act and have not sounded the engine when loadturn it off if the refrigerant has been without her permission.
If you are lucky, when I pulled her hose (cheap).
What follows is the best hope for the flushing valve (price depends on the extent of the damage) could be relatively cheap.
However, if you're like me lucky, you have a small hole in the radiator.
Unless you want to go used (usually safe) I'll give you a very rough estimate of $ 150.00 + / - $ 25.00 for a decent replacement. If someone tries to more than one hours work elsewhere calculate.
Good luck ...

Will said...

I specialize in the wholesale of radiators, low cost and would be pleased to find one, but not the brand and model of your car

baldie said...

If a large leak, the better get a new radiator.

Marc R. said...

Radiators should be generally about $ 150 and labor about $ 50.

System failures, because 2 / 3 of errors, like the ones you had. They also tend to be unreliable repairs, if a rule this leads to a further crisis. It is better to replace with "Done." With a socket set and a few buttons, and other basic tools, you should be able to repair it yourself. Also check hoses, if it does not look good, you should replace it. They cost less than the car being towed.

Paul said...

If the radiator has holes and leaks, you are a new feature in your car needed, could take place between $ 100 - $ 500 for a heaters cost more you can get from a junkyard for about $ 50 or less. This is a small leak can weld some of the radiator and repair shops for under $ 100 or less. But if there are no holes, and only the fins are bent, they can actually be pulled down to his car with a small screwdriver, but be careful, they are very sharp.

Post a Comment