Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Congratulations Messages For Baby A New Baby In The Family...?

A new baby in the family...? - congratulations messages for baby

I am 15 and got my father and my stepmother just one child on Thursday. It's still in the hospital, and I went twice to see. I and my stepmother have never been so close, in fact I never really, but We have always been beautiful.

Have been when my sister and I (see 20), she was really mean to us. She said my sister, who pat the baby's head to say that you need to sleep, even if she was awake. And it continues to expect that we will leave even if we manage to stop it. It broke even my father has offered to hold while she had a dream. I do not understand what really bothers me and tried to talk my sister, my father, and he said that "the need me more." When I found out she was born, I say, step mother a text message sent to respond congratulations not even really nice and I'm sure that will be a great mom, and the trouble, but she replied that all the other people. This has nothing to do with me, that selfish, is that even if they do notbe our sister, the family home. I was the youngest child, and is thus not a baby before.

This disturbs me very much, she is my sister and I just want to kiss and play with him, but I feel that I am, I must not approach her. My father even told me that I should leave and go live with my mother for 6 months until the child down. I feel have been displaced, and now the new baby, I'm not important.

I'm exaggerating? What can I do? I do not really speak to my father or stepmother.

Please help!

No comments:

Post a Comment