Sunday, January 3, 2010

Black Corner Computer Desk My Couches Are Blue, The Drapes Are An Off-white Cream Color, Now What?

My couches are blue, the drapes are an off-white cream color, now what? - black corner computer desk

My coffee table is black and white 3-sail in this court very clearly. I have a small TV stand with black music, black bookcase and a computer workstation in the dark corner, and a black and white, a dead tree on the wall.

All this just do not match, it was with old sofas and curtains .. But what now? How can I cooperate? I'm ready to get rid of all the furniture (and you plan the computer table and) put in our room

in order to help? Ideas of color? ?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What color are your walls? How about a change in color of the color, all together. If you want to keep the furniture can be painted Balck.

Post a Comment