Saturday, January 9, 2010

Juniper Restaurant The Acclaimed Juniper Restaurant Has Closed Down. They Owe Me £187 What Do I Do?

The acclaimed Juniper Restaurant has closed down. They owe me £187 what do I do? - juniper restaurant

I used to be employed by the prestigious Michelin-starred restaurant in Greater Manchester, Juniper Restaurant (see here http://www.messengernewspapers.co.uk/news/4113060.Juniper_restaurant_closes/) under helper cooking time of 5.50 pounds per hour, they told me that I would be out of the last day of January following the completion of renovations to be paid. I think taking this to small claims court, what should I do before or with the

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You will never receive a penny. Do not bother taking it to court. If You declare bankruptcy, they cleared all their debts.

Be glad it only 187 $. How do you feel that your sales probably tens of thousands of people.

Post a Comment