Monday, January 25, 2010

Wife Breastfeeding Husband Islam Ur Opinion: Breastfeeding To Husband If Enough Milk Available After Feeding Baby & Both Husband+ Wife Like It?

Ur opinion: Breastfeeding to husband if enough milk available after feeding baby & both husband+ wife like it? - wife breastfeeding husband islam

I think it's great! I think it's nice that 2 to explore other ways sexually. He keeps the salt in love, and if you lose ... that your marriage is doomed to failure! So ..... SIP and enjoy. And tell your husband to suck for me! I think it's great!

3 comments:

drummer4... said...

Whatever floats your boat.

drummer4... said...

Whatever floats your boat.

Tatsbabe said...

If both, how then is it for you!

Personally, I did not dare to breastfeed my baby - not that feel good. My breasts have always been a source of joy for me and my husband can be seen not only as a sexual aspect. Probably a bit selfish, but my children are healthy and happy with what the hell!

Post a Comment